This host is installed with Oracle VM VirtualBox and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow local users to affect availability and cause local denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013-1899837.html
The flaw is due to unspecified errors related to 'core' component
Oracle VM VirtualBox version 3.2.18 and before, 4.0.20 and before,4.1.28 and before,4.2.18 and before on Linux
Get the installed version of Oracle VM VirtualBox and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Wireshark IKE Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Win
- PHP pdo_sql_parser.re 'PDO' extension DoS vulnerability (Windows)
- SystemTap Unprivileged Mode Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- OpenOffice senddoc Insecure Temporary File Creation Vulnerability (Win)