This host is installed with Oracle VM VirtualBox and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow local users to affect availability and cause local denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013-1899837.html
The flaw is due to unspecified errors related to 'core' component
Oracle VM VirtualBox version 3.2.18 and before, 4.0.20 and before,4.1.28 and before,4.2.18 and before on Windows
Get the installed version of Oracle VM VirtualBox and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Wireshark SigComp Universal Decompressor Virtual Machine dissector DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability-01 Oct2013 (Mac OS X)
- osTicket Support Address DoS
- Trend Micro OfficeScan Client Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Kingsoft Antivirus 'KisKrnl.sys' Driver Denial of Service Vulnerability