This host is installed with Oracle VM VirtualBox and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allow local users to cause a Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2012-1515893.html ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned workaround is manually applied. *****
Unspecified error in the VirtualBox Core subcomponent. Note: No further information is currently available.
Oracle VM VirtualBox version 3.2, 4.0 and 4.1 on Mac OS X
- ISC BIND 9 'RRSIG' Record Type Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Microsoft IIS FTP Server 'ls' Command DOS Vulnerability
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows 'StartServiceCtrlDispatche' Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Perl Denial of Service Vulnerability Jan 2015 (Windows)
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Unspecified Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)