This host is installed with Oracle VM VirtualBox and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allow local users to cause a Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2012-1515893.html ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned workaround is manually applied. *****
Unspecified error in the VirtualBox Core subcomponent. Note: No further information is currently available.
Oracle VM VirtualBox version 3.2, 4.0 and 4.1 on Mac OS X
- Malwarebytes-Anti-Exploit Denial Of Service (Windows)
- Squid Proxy Cache ICAP Adaptation Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wireshark Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - July 12 (Windows)
- PHP pdo_sql_parser.re 'PDO' extension DoS vulnerability (Windows)
- TheGreenBow IPSec VPN Client Denial Of Service Vulnerability