This host is installed with Oracle VM VirtualBox and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allow local users to cause a Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2012-1515893.html ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned workaround is manually applied. *****
Unspecified error in the VirtualBox Core subcomponent. Note: No further information is currently available.
Oracle VM VirtualBox version 3.2, 4.0 and 4.1 on Windows
- Wireshark Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - July 12 (Mac OS X)
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows 'StartServiceCtrlDispatche' Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Trend Micro OfficeScan Client Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- WinFTP Server PASV Command Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability-01 Oct2013 (Mac OS X)