It is possible to read the contents of the XSQLConfig.xml file which contains sensitive information.
Move this file to a safer location and update your servlet engine's configuration file to reflect the change.
- NetSaro Enterprise Messenger Cross Site Scripting and HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- Novatel Wireless MiFi 2352 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- OTRS 'AgentTicketZoom' HTML Injection Vulnerability
- NewsPortal 'post.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- ASUS RT-N56U Wireless Router 'QIS_wizard.htm' Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability