It is possible to read the contents of the XSQLConfig.xml file which contains sensitive information.
Move this file to a safer location and update your servlet engine's configuration file to reflect the change.
- phpGraphy 'theme_dir' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- phpWebSite 'page_id' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- ASUS RT-N56U Wireless Router 'QIS_wizard.htm' Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Ariadne Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- MantisBT Cross-site scripting Vulnerability