It is possible to read the contents of the XSQLConfig.xml file which contains sensitive information.
Move this file to a safer location and update your servlet engine's configuration file to reflect the change.
- Nagios XI 'users.php' Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Alpha Networks ADSL2/2+ Wireless Router version ASL-26555 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Brekeke PBX Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server SIP Logging Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- PHP Information Disclosure Vulnerability-01 Sep14