This host is installed with ownCloud and is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary script code in a user's browser within the trust relationship between their browser and the server. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ownCloud version 4.5.12 or 5.0.7 or later, For updates refer to http://owncloud.org
Multiple flaws exists due to insufficient validation of user-supplied input passed via the unspecified vectors to js/viewer.js script.
ownCloud Server before version 4.5.12 and 5.0.x before version 5.0.7
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- PmWiki Table Feature 'width' Parameter Cross-site scripting vulnerability
- Ariadne Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache mod_perl 'Apache::Status' and 'Apache2::Status' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- phpBB 'includes/message_parser.php' HTML Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat 'MemoryUserDatabase' Information Disclosure Vulnerability