This host is installed with ownCloud and is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary script code in a user's browser within the trust relationship between their browser and the server. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ownCloud version 4.5.12 or 5.0.7 or later, For updates refer to http://owncloud.org
Multiple flaws exists due to insufficient validation of user-supplied input passed via the unspecified vectors to js/viewer.js script.
ownCloud Server before version 4.5.12 and 5.0.x before version 5.0.7
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Novatel Wireless MiFi 2352 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Contenido CMS Multiple Parameter Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- OpenEMR Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- PHP Information Disclosure Vulnerability-01 Sep14
- BestShopPro 'str' Parameter Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities