This host is running panda Products and is prone to Privilege Escalation Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker replace the affected binary file with a malicious binary which will be executed with SYSTEM privileges. Impact level: System.
Apply the security updates accordingly. http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/support/card?id=80164&idIdioma=2
This flaw is due to insecure permissions being set on the 'PavFnSvr.exe' file (Everyone/Full Control) within the installation directory, which could be exploited by malicious users to replace the affected file with a malicious binary which will be executed with SYSTEM privileges.
Panda AntiVirus Pro 2010 version 9.01.00 and prior. Panda Internet Security 2010 version 15.01.00 and prior. Panda Global Protection 2010 version 3.01.00 and prior.
- ArcaVir AntiVirus Products Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Products Privilege Escalation Vulnerabily (MAC OS X)
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- NETGEAR WNR1000 'Image' Request Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Privilege Escalation Vulnerability in SLURM