This host is running Personal File Share HTTP Server and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let remote unauthenticated attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an error when handling certain Long requests, which can be exploited to cause a denial of service.
Personal File Share HTTP Server version 1.1 and prior
- VLC Media Player '.RM' File BOF Vulnerability (Linux)
- VLC Media Player USF and Text Subtitles Decoders BOF Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- Oracle MySQL 'COM_FIELD_LIST' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Firebird Relational Database CNCT Group Number Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)
- UnrealIRCd Buffer Overflow Vulnerability