This host is installed with PHP and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to PHP Version 5.4.3 or later, For updates refer to http://php.net/downloads.php
The flaw is due to an error in the 'apache_request_headers()' function, which can be exploited to cause a denial of service via a long string in the header of an HTTP request.
PHP Version 5.4.x before 5.4.3 on Windows
- KMPlayer '.mp3' File Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- XnView Multiple Image Decompression Heap Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- VLC Media Player '.AVI' File BOF Vulnerability (Linux)
- BigAnt IM Server 'USV' Request Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Terminal Server Client RDP File Processing BOF Vulnerabilities