This host is running PHP Built-in WebServer and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to cause the application to crash, creating a denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: Application NOTE: This NVT reports, If similar vulnerability present in different web-server.
Upgrade to PHP 5.4.1RC1-DEV or 5.5.0-DEV or later. For updates refer to http://php.net/downloads.php
The flaw is due to an error when processing HTTP request with a large 'Content-Length' header value and can be exploited to cause a denial of service via a specially crafted packet.
PHP version 5.4.0
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft IIS ASP Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Remote Command Execution via .bat files
- Apache Traffic Server Synthetic Health Checks Remote DoS Vulnerability
- ModSecurity Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities