The host is running PHP and is prone to Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors and conduct Cross-Site Scripting attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 5.2.8 or later http://www.php.net/downloads.php
The flaw is due to improper handling of certain inputs when display_errors settings is enabled.
PHP, PHP version 5.2.7 and prior on all running platform.
- Alpha Networks ADSL2/2+ Wireless Router version ASL-26555 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Oracle 9iAS SOAP configuration file retrieval
- BestShopPro 'str' Parameter Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Packeteer Web Management Interface Version
- OTRS move_into Restriction Bypass Vulnerability