The host is running PHP and is prone to Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors and conduct Cross-Site Scripting attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 5.2.8 or later http://www.php.net/downloads.php
The flaw is due to improper handling of certain inputs when display_errors settings is enabled.
PHP, PHP version 5.2.7 and prior on all running platform.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- phpGraphy 'theme_dir' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- MODx Local File Include and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- MoinMoin 'Despam' Action Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat 'MemoryUserDatabase' Information Disclosure Vulnerability