The host is running PHP and is prone to Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors and conduct Cross-Site Scripting attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 5.2.8 or later http://www.php.net/downloads.php
The flaw is due to improper handling of certain inputs when display_errors settings is enabled.
PHP, PHP version 5.2.7 and prior on all running platform.
- ownCloud Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities -03 May14
- ASUS RT-N56U Wireless Router 'QIS_wizard.htm' Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Manx Multiple Cross Site Scripting and Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- MoinMoin 'Despam' Action Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Atlassian Confluence Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities