This host is installed with PHP and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow a local attacker to gain access to sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to PHP version 5.3.29 or 5.4.30 or 5.5.14 or later
The flaw is due to an error in the 'hp_print_info' function within /ext/standard/info.c script.
PHP before version 5.3.x before 5.3.29, 5.4.x before 5.4.30, 5.5.x before 5.5.14
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apache Tomcat SecurityManager Security Bypass Vulnerability
- MODx Local File Include and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- phpLDAPadmin 'server_id' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- ownCloud Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities -02 May14
- NetSaro Enterprise Messenger Cross Site Scripting and HTML Injection Vulnerabilities