The host is running PHP and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the local attackers to crash an affected web server. Impact Level: Application
Apply patch from below link, http://php.net
This bug is due to an error in 'mbstring.func_overload' setting in .htaccess file. It can be exploited via modifying behavior of other sites hosted on the same web server which causes this setting to be applied to other virtual hosts on the same server.
PHP version 4.4.4 and prior PHP 5.1.x to 5.1.6 PHP 5.2.x to 5.2.5
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Wireshark SMB dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Wireshark PPP And NFS Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Wireshark SMB PIPE Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Squid Proxy Cache ICAP Adaptation Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Kingsoft Antivirus 'KisKrnl.sys' Driver Denial of Service Vulnerability