This host is installed with PHP and is prone denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to PHP Version 5.3.14 or 5.4.4 or later, For updates refer to http://php.net/downloads.php
The flaw is due to an error in the PDO extension in pdo_sql_parser.re file, which fails to determine the end of the query string during parsing of prepared statements.
PHP version before 5.3.14 and 5.4.x before 5.4.4 on Windows
- ISC BIND 9 'RRSIG' Record Type Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wireshark IKE Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Trend Micro OfficeScan Client Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- WinFTP Server PASV Command Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wireshark PPP And NFS Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Windows)