phpLDAPadmin is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. phpLDAPadmin 1.2.2 is affected other versions may also be vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more details.
- OneOrZero AIMS 'index.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- MantisBT 'adm_config_report.php' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability - January15
- phpWebSite 'page_id' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Firefox Information Disclosure Vulnerability Jan09 (Linux)
- phpShop 'page' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability