phpLDAPadmin is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. phpLDAPadmin 1.2.2 is affected other versions may also be vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more details.
- PhreeBooks Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- BestShopPro 'str' Parameter Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Alpha Networks ADSL2/2+ Wireless Router version ASL-26555 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Sambar sendmail /session/sendmail
- NetSaro Enterprise Messenger Cross Site Scripting and HTML Injection Vulnerabilities