phpWebSite is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and to launch other attacks.
- Nagios XI 'users.php' Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- OTRS Event Notification Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Serendipity 'serendipity_admin.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Contenido CMS Multiple Parameter Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Novatel Wireless MiFi 2352 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability