PithCMS is prone to a local file-include vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to obtain potentially sensitive information and execute arbitrary local scripts in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and the underlying computer other attacks are also possible. PithCMS 0.9.5 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
An Update is available. See References.
- Apache Tomcat SecurityManager Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Bugzilla Group Selection During Bug Creation Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- allocPSA 'login/login.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- MediaWiki Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- NCH Software Axon 2.13 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities