Polipo is prone to a memory-corruption vulnerability. Successful exploits may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application or crash the application, denying service to legitimate users. Polipo 0.9.8 and 1.0.4 are vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- httpdASM Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Herberlin Bremsserver Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager Tomcat Default Account Vulnerability
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities