PostgreSQL is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because the application fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user- supplied data. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code with elevated privileges or crash the affected application. PostgreSQL version 8.0.x, 8.1.x, 8.3.x is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Oracle Database 'XML DB component' Unspecified vulnerability
- MongoDB mongod Malformed X.509 Certificate Handling Remote DoS Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL 'intarray' Module 'gettoken()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 05 Jan14 (Windows)