PostgreSQL is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because the application fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user- supplied data. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code with elevated privileges or crash the affected application. PostgreSQL version 8.0.x, 8.1.x, 8.3.x is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Jan2014
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (May-11)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)