PostgreSQL is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to terminate connections to the PostgreSQL server, denying service to legitimate users.
Updates are available. Update to newer Version.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Feb15 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Linux)
- IBM DB2 'DT_RPATH' Insecure Library Loading Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (May-11)