PostgreSQL is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to terminate connections to the PostgreSQL server, denying service to legitimate users.
Updates are available. Update to newer Version.
- PostgreSQL 'RESET ALL' Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- Oracle Database 'XML DB component' Unspecified vulnerability
- MariaDB 'COM_CHANGE_USER' Command Insecure Salt Generation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-06 July-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)