This host is installed with PostgreSQL and is prone to local privilege escalation vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow local attacker to gain temporary server access and elevated privileges. Impact Level: System/Application
No Solution or patch is available as of 7th July, 2014. Information regarding this issue will updated once the solution details are available. For updates refer to http://www.postgresql.org/download
Flaw is due to an error when creating a PostgreSQL database cluster during 'make check'.
PostgreSQL version 9.3.3 and earlier
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-02 Jan2014
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities