This host is installed with PostgreSQL and is prone to local privilege escalation vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow local attacker to gain temporary server access and elevated privileges. Impact Level: System/Application
No Solution or patch is available as of 7th July, 2014. Information regarding this issue will updated once the solution details are available. For updates refer to http://www.postgresql.org/download
Flaw is due to an error when creating a PostgreSQL database cluster during 'make check'.
PostgreSQL version 9.3.3 and earlier
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)
- MySQL Authentication Error Message User Enumeration Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 XML Feature DoS and CREATE VARIABLE Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities