This host is installed with PostgreSQL and is prone to multiple integer overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation may allow an attacker to gain elevated privileges. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to version 9.3.3, 9.2.7, 9.1.12, and 9.0.16, or higher, For updates refer to http://www.postgresql.org/download
Flaw is due to an unspecified user-supplied input which is not properly validated.
PostgreSQL version before 9.0.x before 9.0.16, 9.1.x before 9.1.12, 9.2.x before 9.2.7, and 9.3.x before 9.3.3
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-03 Nov12 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Oct14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct-2013 (Windows)
- MongoDB BSON Object Information Disclosure Vulnerability