This host is installed with PostgreSQL and is prone to multiple integer overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation may allow an attacker to gain elevated privileges. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to version 9.3.3, 9.2.7, 9.1.12, and 9.0.16, or higher, For updates refer to http://www.postgresql.org/download
Flaw is due to an unspecified user-supplied input which is not properly validated.
PostgreSQL version before 9.0.x before 9.0.16, 9.1.x before 9.1.12, 9.2.x before 9.2.7, and 9.3.x before 9.3.3
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- IBM solidDB 'SELECT' Statement Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL 'intarray' Module 'gettoken()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- IBM DB2 OLAP Specification Query Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Authentication Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability