PostgreSQL is prone to multiple security vulnerabilities, including a denial-of-service issue, a privilege-escalation issue, and an authentication- bypass issue. Attackers can exploit these issues to shut down affected servers, perform certain actions with elevated privileges, and bypass authentication mechanisms to perform unauthorized actions. Other attacks may also be possible.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- PostgreSQL 'intarray' Module 'gettoken()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Oct14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Feb15 (Windows)
- MongoDB mongod Malformed X.509 Certificate Handling Remote DoS Vulnerability