PostgreSQL is prone to a local privilege-escalation vulnerability. Exploiting this issue allows local attackers to gain elevated privileges and execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the victim. Versions prior to PostgreSQL 9.0.1 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM solidDB 'SELECT' Statement Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-04 July-2013 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 July-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14 (Windows)