PostgreSQL is prone to a local privilege-escalation vulnerability. Exploiting this issue allows local attackers to gain elevated privileges and execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the victim. Versions prior to PostgreSQL 9.0.1 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM DB2 OLAP Specification Query Denial of Service Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities July14 (Windows)
- MySQL UNINSTALL PLUGIN Security Bypass Vulnerability