This script checks for the presence of files and programs which might have been installed without the consent of the user of the remote host. Verify each of the applications found to see if they are compliant with your organization's security policy.
See the URLs which will appear in the report
- Microsoft Windows DNS Devolution Third-Level Domain Name Resolving Weakness (971888)
- PuTTY window title escape character arbitrary command execution
- Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Driver 'CreateDIBPalette()' BOF Vulnerability
- MS Internet Explorer 'VBScript' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows SMB2 '_Smb2ValidateProviderCallback()' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability