The host is running ProFTPD and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ProFTPD version 1.3.2rc3 or later, For updates refer to http://www.proftpd.org/
The flaw is due to an error in 'pr_data_xfer()' function which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) via an ABOR command during a data transfer.
ProFTPD versions prior to 1.3.2rc3
Updated on 2015-03-25
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server 'TYPE' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Telnet-Ftp Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- VicFTPS 'LIST' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- httpdx Multiple Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities