PuTTY is a free SSH client. It has been reported that this version does not safely handle password information. As a result, a local user may be able to recover authentication passwords.
Upgrade to the newest version of PuTTY
- MS Windows HID Functionality(Over USB) Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Access Snapshot Viewer ActiveX Control Vulnerability
- Microsoft SharePoint '_layouts/help.aspx' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Microsoft .NET '__VIEWSTATE' Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Microsoft Digital Certificates Security Advisory (2916652)