PuTTY is a free SSH client. This version contains a flaw that may allow a malicious user to insert arbitrary commands and execute them. The issue is triggered when an attacker sends commands, preceded by terminal emulator escape sequences. It is possible that the flaw may allow arbitrary code execution resulting in a loss of integrity.
Upgrade to version 0.54 or newer
- Adobe Acrobat 9 PDF Document Encryption Weakness Vulnerability (Win)
- Microsoft Windows win32k.sys Driver 'CreateDIBPalette()' BOF Vulnerability
- Symantec Anti Virus Corporate Edition Check
- Microsoft Sidebar and Gadgets Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2719662)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 OfficeArt Atom Remote Code Execution Vulnerability