This host is running pyftpdlib FTP server and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to pyftpdlib version 0.5.2 or later, For updates refer to http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/downloads/list
The flaw is due to race condition in the FTPHandler class, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service by establishing and then immediately closing a TCP connection, leading to the accept function having an unexpected return value of None.
ftpserver.py in pyftpdlib before 0.5.1
- Surge-FTP Admin Multiple Reflected Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- KnFTP Server 'FEAT' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- DataWizard FtpXQ Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- vsftpd '__tzfile_read()' Function Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- ProFTPD Denial of Service Vulnerability