The remote host is running the RaidenFTPD FTP server. The remote version of this software is vulnerable to a directory traversal flaw. A malicious user could exploit it to gain read and write access to the outside of the intended ftp root.
Upgrade to 2.1 build 952 or newer
- vsftpd '__tzfile_read()' Function Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server 'TYPE' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Home FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Titan FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- proftpd < 1.2.11 remote user enumeration