The remote RemotelyAnywhere web interface is vulnerable to a cross site scripting issue. Description : A vulnerability in RemotelyAnywhere's web interface allows a remote attacker to inject malicious text into the login screen, this can be used by an attacker to make the user do things he would otherwise not do (for example, change his password after a successful login to some string provided by the malicious text).
Upgrade to the newest version of this software
- ownCloud Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities -02 May14
- phpLDAPadmin 'server_id' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache mod_perl 'Apache::Status' and 'Apache2::Status' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Axis Commerce HTML Injection Vulnerability
- ownCloud Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities -01 May14