Samba is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. A remote attacker can exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Samba 3.4.5 and earlier are vulnerable.
- Wireshark IEEE 802.11 Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- OpenOffice senddoc Insecure Temporary File Creation Vulnerability (Win)
- Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Wireshark IEEE 802.11 Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows 'StartServiceCtrlDispatche' Local Denial of Service Vulnerability