SAP MaxDB is prone to an unspecified remote code-execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently validate user- supplied input. An attacker can leverage this issue to execute arbitrary code with SYSTEM-level privileges. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of- service condition.
Updates are available please contact the vendor for more information.
- MySQL Server Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- MySQL Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Feb15 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 SQL/PSM Stored Procedure Debugging Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM DB2 SQL/PSM Stored Procedure Debugging Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)