A remote buffer-overflow vulnerability affects Savant Web Server. This issue occurs because the application fails to validate the length of user-supplied strings before copying them into finite process buffers. A remote attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the affected webserver. This issue may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation.
- Microsoft IIS ASP Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Null HTTPd Server Content-Length HTTP Header Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - March 2011
- CoreHTTP CGI Support Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Zeus Web Server 'SSL2_CLIENT_HELLO' Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability