A remote buffer-overflow vulnerability affects Savant Web Server. This issue occurs because the application fails to validate the length of user-supplied strings before copying them into finite process buffers. A remote attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the affected webserver. This issue may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation.
- Xerver HTTP Server Web Administration Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Lighttpd 'mod_userdir' Case Sensitive Comparison Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Savant Web Server Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Traffic Server Synthetic Health Checks Remote DoS Vulnerability
- Apache Multiple Security Vulnerabilities