The remote Schneider Modicon M340 is prone to a default account authentication bypass vulnerability. This issue may be exploited by a remote attacker to gain access to sensitive information or modify system configuration. It was possible to login as user 'USER' with password 'USER'.
Change the password.
- Default password 'forgot' for account 'super'
- Schneider Electric Quantum Ethernet Module Hardcoded Credentials Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Areca Raid Storage Manager Default Admin Credentials
- Cisco TANDBERG C Series and E/EX Series Default Credentials Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Dlink DIR Multiple Devices Default Login