The host is running Sendmail and is prone to Buffer Overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the remote attacker to create the mangled message by execute arbitrary code, and can cause application crash.
Upgrade to version 8.13.2 or later http://www.sendmail.org/releases
Buffer overflow error is due to improper handling of long X- header.
Sendmail Version prior 8.13.2
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Oracle MySQL 'COM_FIELD_LIST' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Jul09
- ImageMagick Integer Overflow Vulnerability - 02 June13 (Windows)
- Monkey HTTPD Host Header Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- RealPlayer Watch Folders Function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)