The remote sendmail server, according to its version number, allows remote attackers cause a denial of service by sending messages with a large number of headers.
Install sendmail newer than 8.9.3 or install a vendor supplied patch.
- Multiple Vendors STARTTLS Implementation Plaintext Arbitrary Command Injection Vulnerability
- Postfix SMTP Server Cyrus SASL Support Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows SMTP Server MX Record Denial of Service Vulnerability
- DeepOfix SMTP Authentication Bypass
- Sendmail custom configuration file