The remote host is running Serv-U FTP server. There is a bug in the way this server handles arguments to the SITE CHMOD requests which may allow an attacker to trigger a buffer overflow against this server, which may allow him to disable this server remotely or to execute arbitrary code on this host.
Upgrade to Serv-U FTP Server version 4.2 or later.
- Serv-U FTP Server SITE CHMOD Command Stack Overflow Vulnerability
- Golden FTP Server Malformed Message Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- ActFax FTP Server Post Auth 'RETR' Command Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Smallftpd FTP Server Multiple Requests Denial of Service Vulnerability
- WS FTP server FTP bounce attack and PASV connection hijacking flaw