Serv-U is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. Successfully exploiting this issue will allow attackers to deny service to legitimate users. Serv-U 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52 are vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
The vendor has released an update. Please see the references for details.
- TYPSoft FTP Server RETR CMD Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- ArGoSoft FTP Server .NET Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server 'TYPE' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- RaidenFTPD Unauthorized File Access flaw
- Wing FTP Server Denial of Service Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability