Serv-U Web Client is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because the application fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user- supplied data. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. Serv-U Web Client 188.8.131.52 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Golden FTP PASS Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- War FTP Daemon 'USER' and 'PASS' Remote Format String Vulnerability
- FTPGetter FTP Client Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- ActFax FTP Server Post Auth 'RETR' Command Denial of Service Vulnerability
- FTPDMIN 'RNFR' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability