Serva32 is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability and a denial-of- service vulnerability. Exploiting these issues will allow attackers to obtain sensitive information or cause denial-of-service conditions. Serva32 1.2.00 RC1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Null HTTPd Server Content-Length HTTP Header Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- RDS / MDAC Vulnerability (msadcs.dll) located
- Ezhometech Ezserver Long 'GET' Request Stack Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Remote Command Execution via .bat files
- Weborf 'get_param_value()' Function HTTP Header Handling Denial Of Service Vulnerability