The remote host is running a SIP Express Router. A bug has been found in the remote device which may allow an attacker to crash this device by sending a too long contact list in REGISTERs.
Upgrade to version 0.8.11 or use the patch provided at: http://www.iptel.org/ser/security/secalert-002-0_8_10.patch For additional details see: http://www.iptel.org/ser/security/
- Microsoft Windows Media Player '.mpg' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- PHP 'apache_request_headers()' Function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- Wireshark BER Dissector Stack Consumption Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- SquidGuard Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- ScriptFTP 'GETLIST' or 'GETFILE' Commands Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability