This script connects to SLAD on a remote host to run remote john password scanner in fastmode. To work properly, this script requires to be provided with a valid SSH login by means of an SSH key with pass- phrase if the SSH public key is passphrase-protected, or a password to log in.
- Read the config of the User Account Control feature over WMI
- Search in LDAP, Users with conf. LogonHours
- Test if Microsoft Url scan filter is installed(win)
- Read the status of NTFS MAC 'Last Access Timestamp' over WMI (Win)
- List /var/adm and /lar/log accessrights, read /etc/rsylog.conf an /etc/syslog.conf