This host is installed with SlySoft Product(s) and are prone to Code Execution Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker cause memory corruption and can allow remote code execution in the context of the affected system, which result in service crash. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to higher versions accordingly http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html
METHOD_NEITHER communication method for IOCTLs does not properly validate a buffer associated with the Irp object of user space data provided to the ElbyCDIO.sys kernel driver.
SlySoft AnyDVD version prior to 22.214.171.124 SlySoft CloneCD version 126.96.36.199 and prior SlySoft CloneDVD version 188.8.131.52 and prior SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive version 184.108.40.206 and prior
- Groovy Media Player '.m3u' File Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Blue Coat K9 Web Protection Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Cyrus IMAP Server SIEVE Script Handling Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- AbsoluteFTP 'LIST' Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- VLC Media Player '.AVI' File BOF Vulnerability (Windows)