The remote host seems to be running smallftpd 1.0.3 It has been reported that SmallFTPD is prone to a remote denial of service vulnerability. This issue is due to the application failing to properly validate user input.
Use a different FTP server.
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Win
- Wireshark SMB dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- TYPSoft FTP Server 'APPE' and 'DELE' Commands DOS Vulnerability
- SystemTap Unprivileged Mode Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)