This host is installed with SmartFTP Client and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the local attacker gain sensitive information about the victim's mail folders and can view their contents. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw exists due to the SmartFTP client is not properly saving the passwords, which allows attackers to find saved login credentials.
SmartFTP Client version 4.0.1194.0 and prior.
- Cerberus FTP Server 'ALLO' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- QuickShare File Share FTP Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- vsftpd FTP Server 'ls.c' Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server Multiple Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Multiple Vulnerabilities