The remote SQL server seems to be vulnerable to the SQL abuse vulnerability described in technet article Q256052. This problem allows an attacker who has to ability to execute SQL queries on this host to gain elevated privileges.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb en-us 256052 Reference : http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/285915 Reference : http://online.securityfocus.com/advisories/4308
- Microsoft Sidebar and Gadgets Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2719662)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 OfficeArt Atom Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- SMB Registry : SQL7 Patches
- Microsoft ASP.NET Insecure Site Configuration Vulnerability (2905247)
- Microsoft Windows Indeo Codec Multiple Vulnerabilities