SolarFTP is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. SolarFTP 2.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Currently, we are not aware of any vendor-supplied patches. If you feel we are in error or if you are aware of more recent information, please mail us at: email@example.com.
- SpoonFTP 'RETR' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- FTPGetter FTP Client Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- SolarFTP USER Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- RhinoSoft Serv-U FTP Server TEA Decoder Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Open-FTPD Authentication Bypass Vulnerability