This host is installed with South River Technologies WebDrive and is prone to Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the local attacker to execute arbitrary commands with an elevated privileges. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to South River WebDrive version 9.10 or later For updates refer to http://www.webdrive.com/download/index.html
The flaw is due to the WebDrive Service being installed without security descriptors, which could be exploited by local attackers to, - stop the service via the stop command - restart the service via the start command - execute arbitrary commands with elevated privileges by changing the service 'binPath' configuration.
South River WebDrive version 9.02 build 2232 and prior on Windows.
- VMAX Web Viewer Default Credentials Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VMware Product(s) Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- ESET Smart Security easdrv.sys Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Firefox Chrome Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Aug-09 (Win)