The host is running Sphinx Mobile Web Server and is prone to persistent cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to an improper validation of user-supplied input via the 'comment' parameter to '/Blog/MyFirstBlog.txt' and '/Blog/AboutSomething.txt', which allows attacker to execute arbitrary HTML and script code on the user's browser session in the security context of an affected site.
Sphinx Mobile Web Server U3 18.104.22.168 and prior.
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Console DoS vulnerability
- GoAhead WebServer 'name' and 'address' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability